I have stayed at Warwick Doha in November 2018. And I visited it again on November 2019.
During both stays, Warwick Doha had served the highest standard of a 5-star excellent hotel worthy if a 5 star customer rating.
Here is my amazing experience:
- I have arrived to the hotel at 6 AM, beyond check-in time. However, the gentle check-in manager took care of my bags, my check-in and assigned me to my room, with an UPGRADE!
- I was upgraded to an Executive room, without even asking for it. It was so amazing to walk into a big room with a big bathroom upon a tiring early morning arrival, and be greeted with generous amounts of bottled water and a warm shower!
- The room was amazing and full of amenities! I had slippers, robes, a wardrobe that is lit from the inside, iron and iron board, toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving kit, shower cap, shoe shining sponge, soaps, shampoos, gels and conditioners and moisturizers, and every thing you can think of! There was even a pillow menu to choose all the pillow types you want to try and use!
- Best part about the room was that it had buttons near the bed for "please don't disturb" and "please clean now". These buttons came in handy everyday when I wanted to get an disrupted sleep or get some work done on my laptop in the morning and to ensure that my room gets cleaned when i leave it for meetings.
- The breakfast was unbeatable! It had every thing one can wish for! Ameur and Vikash were amazing!