Get an overview of this hotel3-star riverwalk hotel, walk to Nigloland
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Nigloland and within 9 mi (15 km) of St. Peter's Church and Demilly de Baere. Champagne Drappier and Golf de l'Ermitage are also within 9 mi (15 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, massage/treatment rooms, a seasonal outdoor pool, and meeting rooms are onsite.
All 16 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Other amenities available to guests include furnished balconies, flat-screen TVs, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel & Spa
Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel & Spa features a full-service spa and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 40 square feet (4 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Dolancourt hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 1
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 40
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Pool umbrellas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Furnished balcony
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Individually decorated
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel & Spa has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Espace Aqualis has massage/treatment rooms. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Hotel*** Restaurant Le Moulin Du Landion Hotel Dolancourt
- Le Moulin du Landion
- Le Moulin du Landion Dolancourt
- Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel
- Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel Dolancourt
- Moulin Du Landion Dolancourt
- Moulin Landion Hôtel Dolancourt
- Moulin Landion Hôtel
- Moulin Landion Dolancourt
- Moulin Landion
- Le Moulin du Landion Hôtel Spa
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.