Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with 2 restaurants and full-service spa
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this spa hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Elbamare and within 3 mi (5 km) of Luckner Park and Theater in der Fabrik. Theater Junge Generation and Railway Museum Dresden-Altstadt are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a poolside bar. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, coffee/tea in a common area, and free newspapers.
All 14 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include balconies or patios and sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hexenhaus features a full-service spa. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Cotta hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hexenhaus has designated areas for smoking.
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Full-service spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Poolside bar
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1646
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Designer toiletries
- Digital TV service
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hexenhaus - This theme restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open select days.
Herrenhaus - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Badescheune. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a mud bath and a sauna.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Cotta. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per stay (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 9.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Hexenhaus Dresden
- Hexenhaus Hotel
- Hexenhaus Hotel Dresden
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.