Visitors can enjoy all that Dryden has to offer including the lakeside setting and ski areas. In Dryden, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Dryden, ON (YHD-Dryden Regional), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dryden
Favorite places to visit in the city include Dryden and District Museum, Dryden Memorial Arena, and Eagle's Landing Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Aaron Provincial Park and Ghost Lake in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Dryden. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Best Western Plus Dryden Hotel & Conference Centre - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Dryden - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour business center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Dryden
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -12°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 16°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 54°F as the daytime average and -7°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Dryden is 1.06 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°F