Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Dubai
4.5/5Wonderful!(472 area reviews)
Palm Jumeirah is known for its stunning beaches, and you can see some sights in the area like Aquaventure and Nakheel Mall.
Visit Dubai’s first purpose-built waterfront development to see a man-made canal city with luxury properties, parks, promenades and plenty of shopping opportunities.
4.5/5Wonderful!(615 area reviews)
Travelers love Downtown Dubai for its popular shops, and you can see more of Business Bay by jumping on the metro at Burj Khalifa - Dubai Mall Station or Business Bay Station. You might spend time checking out top sights like Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa.
Jumeirah Beach Residence
4.5/5Wonderful!(372 area reviews)
The stunning beaches and popular shops are just a few highlights of Jumeirah Beach Residence. Make a stop by The Walk or Dubai Marina Mall while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(1,115 area reviews)
Known for its stunning river views and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Deira. Check out top attractions like City Centre Deira and Gold Souk, and jump on the metro at Abu Baker Al Siddique Station or Salah Al Din Station to see more of the city.
Travelers to Dubai give high marks for the riverfront, shopping, and local tours. This culturally-rich city also attracts tourists with its cafés. Top sights in the city include Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, and Mall of the Emirates.
- There are 1250 hotels and other accommodations in Dubai
- The closest major airport is in Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dubai
Cultural venues in the city include Dubai Museum, The Dubai Heritage Village, and Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House. Attractions like Aquaventure and Wild Wadi Water Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Burj Khalifa, Grand Mosque, and Jumeirah Mosque.
In Dubai, you'll find 1250 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- One&Only The Palm - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Palm Jumeirah can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Raffles Dubai - Our customers like the convenient parking and room size at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Bur Dubai can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Jumeirah Al Qasr - Madinat Jumeirah - This 5-star hotel features 2 indoor pools, 15 outdoor pools, and a full-service spa. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Dubai include Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, and Ski Dubai. One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Sahara Centre, 4.9 mi/7.8 km from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Dubai
Walk to nearby metro stations like Palm Deira Station, Al Ras Station, and Baniyas Square Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Dubai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 57°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 101°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September averages 105°F during the day and 77°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 98°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dubai is 2.36 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 104°F, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 60°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dubai?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dubai, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Dubai?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Dubai?
What are some accommodations with pools in Dubai?
What is the best spa hotel in Dubai?
What's the top hotel in Dubai with a water park on-site or close by?
What is the best accommodation for staying close to Dubai International Airport (DXB)?
How is it staying in Dubai?
What should I see while I'm in Dubai?
How should I get around Dubai?
What's the weather like in Dubai?
Recent reviews of Dubai hotels
More trip options
- Dubai Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dubai Airports
- Hotels in Dubai Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Dubai Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Dubai
- More Hotel Options in Dubai
- Dubai Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Dubai
- Other Hotels near Dubai, Dubai
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends