Get an overview of this hotelGeorgian Dublin hotel in Baggot Street, walk to Merrion Square
Located in Baggot Street, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Merrion Square, National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square, and National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology. Leinster House and National Library of Ireland are also within 15 minutes.
Along with dry cleaning, this hotel has laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and a front-desk safe.
All 17 rooms feature modern comforts like LCD TVs with digital channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities available to guests include private yards, coffee makers, and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Baggot Court Townhouse
Baggot Court Townhouse features tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Baggot Court Townhouse has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1800
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electric kettle
- Portable fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Start your morning with a English breakfast, available each day from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8.00 and EUR 10.00 for adults, EUR 5.00 and EUR 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Baggot Court
- Baggot Court Townhouse
- Baggot Court Townhouse Dublin
- Baggot Court Townhouse Hotel
- Baggot Court Townhouse Hotel Dublin
- Baggot Townhouse
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served at this property.
This property is not a registered Hotel within the meaning of the Irish Tourist Traffic Acts.