Book your room at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel
Twin Hilton GuestroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Hilton DeluxeMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Get an overview of this hotelContemporary Irish hotel with restaurant
Near Malahide Castle
This contemporary, five-storey hotel is located five miles from Dublin Airport and three miles from Malahide Village and Castle. There is a shuttle bus from the airport to the hotel.
Guests can sample contemporary Irish cooking in Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel's restaurant and work out in the air-conditioned 24-hour gym. The offers a shuttle bus service from the Airport to the Hotel.
Air-conditioned guestrooms include wireless Internet connections, tea and coffee making facilities and 37-inch LED TV with digital service. Hypo-allergenic bedding is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Health-conscious guests at Hilton Dublin Airport Hotel can work out in the air-conditioned LivingWell Express fitness center, located on the first floor of the hotel. A range of cardiovascular and resistance equipment is provided and the gym is open 24 hours a day to residents. Guests have access to WiFi (surcharge) in public areas and to a 24-hour business center. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide around-the-clock room service, exchange currency, and advise on local sightseeing excursions.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 2005
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per night ), Wired internet access ( 5 EUR per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 5 EUR per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Digital TV service
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LED TV
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Burnell Bar - Serves drinks and light meals. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service - available 24 hours.
Friday & Saturday from 10 PM - Midnight; Sunday 7 PM - 9 PM
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 5 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 2 per person (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per day
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)