Find Luxury Hotels in Lagos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Lagos Luxury Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2020
Top 4 Star Hotels in Lagos
- Lagos Atlantic HotelEstrada do Monte Carapeto, 9, Lagos
The price is $78 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.9/5Exceptional! (8 reviews)
- Lagos Avenida HotelAvenida dos Descobrimentos, 53, LagosGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (272 reviews)
- Belmar Spa & Beach ResortEstrada do Porto De Mos, Lagos
The price is $112 per night from Feb 4 to Feb 54.6/5Wonderful! (677 reviews)
- Aqualuz Lagos Hotel & Apartments – S.Hotels CollectionRua Sacadura Cabral 8, LagosGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (488 reviews)
- Luz Ocean ClubRua José Ribeiro Lopes, Lot 2, Praia da Luz, Lagos, FaroGet Rates4/5Very Good! (26 reviews)
Looking for a great accommodation for your luxury holiday in Lagos? Let Expedia help you arrange your flight to Portimao (PRM) airport or Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.) airport, and then choose from some places to stay that will deliver the luxury you seek. Amenities are an important consideration when you plan a trip, so we make it easy to get what you want to make your stay relaxing and comfortable. If you want a posh hotel with fine dining, a spa, or several swimming pools, Expedia can help you find the best luxury hotel experience that Lagos has to offer. Known for its beaches and tours, Lagos also has some interesting things to see and do including Meia Praia Beach and Dona Ana Beach, so you may want to take in the local sights during your visit.
When to Visit Lagos
This is what you can expect the weather to be like when you stay in Lagos:
- Hottest months: July, August, September, and June, with an average temperature of 83°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 48°F
- Driest months: July, August, June, and March, with an average rainfall of 0.03 inches
- Rainiest months: January, February, April, and November, with an average rainfall of 0.13 inches
When you're in Lagos, enjoy exploring the sights and attractions here including Meia Praia Beach, Dona Ana Beach, and Luz Beach. If you have extra time while you're in the area, you might want to stop by Dom Sebastiao Statue and Barroca Pedestrian Street.Other things that make Lagos special are the:
Getting Around Lagos
Take advantage of local transportation options that make it easy to see Lagos. To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Lagos Station.