The apartment was clean and easy to find, very close to the Guiness storehouse. However, the bathroom had an odd mildew-ish smell, and the noise in the alley was almost nonstop, day and night.
- Vicar Street
- 1 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral
- 7 min walk
- Guinness Storehouse
- 8 min walk
- Dublin (DUB)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
- Vicar Street - 1 min walk
- Christ Church Cathedral - 7 min walk
- Guinness Storehouse - 8 min walk
- St. Patrick's Cathedral - 10 min walk
- Old Jameson Distillery - 10 min walk
- Smithfield Station - 9 min walk
- Dublin Heuston Station - 14 min walk
- Dublin (DUB) - 15 min drive
About this property
St James Apartments
Each apartment offers free WiFi, an electric kettle, and a TV with digital channels.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
- St James Apartments Dublin
- St James Apartments Apartment
- St James Apartments Apartment Dublin
- Free WiFi
Food and drink
- Electric kettle
- Bed sheets provided
- Bathtub or shower
- Towels provided
- TV with digital service
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- 3 rooms
Bad area, untidy communal areas. Limited amenities in the property, cannot access the balcony as no keys, multiple light bulbs broken so poor light. Only positive not tok far frkm cory centre