Travelers to Dundalk give high marks for the lively bar scene and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city attracts tourists with its sporting events and gardens. In Dundalk, there are 23 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Dundalk
Notable city landmarks like Proleek Dolmen and King John's Castle might be worth a visit. The gardens and countryside exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Oriel Park and Cooley Mountains. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dundalk Stadium and Dundalk Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Dundalk. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Mourneview B&B - With a stay at this 4-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room coffeemaker. Expedia travelers love its convenient parking and walkable location.
- Ballymascanlon House Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a golf course, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Crowne Plaza Dundalk - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Dundalk
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Dundalk Station. Dundalk might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Dundalk
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 34°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 66°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 60°F and nighttime averages of 35°F
- Dundalk gets about 29.88 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 35°F