Find Motels in Duren Sawit
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Duren Sawit
OYO Life 1322 Elegant Residence
RedDoorz @ Pondok Kopi
Duren Sawit Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In Jakarta, you can select from more than 1950 places to stay, though only 3 affordable motels. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, you might not have many of the amenities found in a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Because you'll save on your room, you can make the most of what Duren Sawit has to offer. Taman Mini Indonesia Indah, Grand Indonesia, and Jakarta Cathedral are some of the popular places you can visit in the larger area.
Fun fact: The first motels popped up in the 1920s as a place to stay for the weary traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motel properties often include free parking, and many have outdoor pools.
Below you'll find some of our customers' top motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Located 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of Duren Sawit
- Enjoy access to the free WiFi and 24-hour front desk, as well as room amenities like air conditioning.
- Free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay, along with room amenities like air conditioning.
- Central Duren Sawit is 11.1 mi (17.9 km) away
- Enjoy access to the free parking and 24-hour front desk, as well as room amenities like a flat-screen TV.
- Located 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from the heart of Duren Sawit
Things to Do in Duren Sawit
Here are favorite places in and around Duren Sawit:
- Taman Mini Indonesia Indah
- Grand Indonesia
- Jakarta Cathedral
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Beautiful Indonesia in Miniature Park
- Taman Suropati
- Danau Sunter
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- SeaWorld Ancol
- Ragunan Zoo
Best Time to Visit Duren SawitFigure out the ideal time to visit Duren Sawit by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically September and August, while August and July are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 87° F and nighttime temperatures average 74° F
- April-June: 87° F is the daytime average and 74° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 88° F and nighttime averages are around 73° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 74° F at night
- Average rainfall is 71.26 inches in a year
How to Get to Duren Sawit and Around the Area
|Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.)||Airport||3.6 mi (5.8 km)|
|Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.)||Airport||20.5 mi (33 km)|