Visitors can enjoy all that Dybvad has to offer including its parks. A top sight in the area is Bangsbo Estate.
- There are 226 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Aalborg (AAL), 22.3 mi (35.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Dybvad
Bangsbo Estate is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Voergard Slot and Dronninglund Palace in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Dybvad, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 27 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Helnan Phønix Hotel is located 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the heart of Dybvad. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Aalborg can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
- CABINN Hotel Aalborg is 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the center of Dybvad. This 2-star hotel in Aalborg features free WiFi, a snack bar/deli, and parking. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Comwell Hvide Hus Aalborg is 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from central Dybvad. This 4-star hotel in Aalborg features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Dressing for Dybvad
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Dybvad gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F