Eagle Pass Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Eagle Pass and want to take your pet along? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 5 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Here are the top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Towneplace Suites Eagle Pass is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Motel 6 Eagle Pass Lakeside. This motel offers an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 2-star motel's comfortable rooms and proximity to shopping.
- Pets can join their owners at Knights Inn Eagle Pass. This motel provides guests with Tempur-Pedic beds and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 1.5-star motel's property condition and clean guestrooms.
Planning Your Trip to Eagle Pass
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organize an outing with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- April-June: the average is 97°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Eagle Pass is 20.43 inches
Exploring Eagle Pass with Your Pet
Known for its casinos and live music, Eagle Pass has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Maverick County Lake and Mall de las Aguilas. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Fort Duncan Museum and Eagle Pass Golf Course.