Visiting Carrizo Springs
Visitors can enjoy all that Carrizo Springs has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cotulla
- The closest major airport is in Piedras Negras, Coahuila (PDS-Piedras Negras Intl.), 35.6 mi (57.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Carrizo Springs
A couple of favorite places to visit are Jefferson Park and Carrizo Springs Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Crystal City Popeye Statue in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Carrizo Springs. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Carrizo Springs - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carrizo Springs - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Carrizo Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 19.72 inches of rain falls on Carrizo Springs each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 41°F