Visiting Crystal City
Visitors can enjoy all that Crystal City has to offer including its monuments. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 68 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cotulla
- The closest major airport is in Piedras Negras, Coahuila (PDS-Piedras Negras Intl.), 45.8 mi (73.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Crystal City
A favorite place to visit in the city is Crystal City Popeye Statue. Additionally, you'll find Carrizo Springs Golf Course and Jefferson Park in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Sagebrush Hotel - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Crystal City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 97°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 100°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 19.72 inches of rain falls on Crystal City each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 98°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 41°F