- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Oxford Museum
- 19 min drive
- St. Michaels Winery
- 21 min drive
- 12 min walk
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- 12 min walk
- Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam)
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites is located in Easton. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Wye Landing and Bill Burton Fishing Pier State Park, while Avalon Theatre and Academy Art Museum are cultural highlights.Visit our Easton travel guide
- Oxford Museum - 19 min drive
- St. Michaels Winery - 21 min drive
- Queenstown Premium Outlets - 23 min drive
- Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center - 23 min drive
- Queenstown Harbor Golf Club - 26 min drive
- Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional) - 76 min drive
- Panera - 12 min walk
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - 12 min walk
- Bob Evans - 12 min walk
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar - 13 min walk
- Olive Garden - 14 min walk
About this property
Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Best Western Easton
- Best Western Plus Easton
- Best Western Plus Easton Inn
- Easton Inn
- Best Western Plus Easton Inn Suites
- Plus Easton & Suites Easton
- Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites Hotel
- Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites Easton
- Best Western Plus Easton Inn & Suites Hotel Easton
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Felt comfortable from beginning to end. It was during Christmas week and the demands and obligations were overwhelming. It was a pleasure and relief to always recharge at our home away from home, Easton’s Best Western Plus.