Visitors can enjoy all that Eastport has to offer including the local tours, festivals, and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art. In Eastport, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Eastport
The picturesque setting of Shackford Head State Park and Deer Island exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Old Sow Whirlpool and Deer Island Point Lighthouse in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Eastport, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Oceanfront - 5 Acre Private Beach Estate, See Whales & Eagles From the Deck is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Eastport. This 2.5-star hotel in Lubec features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Rental Condo -- Water's Edge is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the center of Eastport. This 2.5-star motel in Robbinston features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Inn on the Wharf is 4 mi (6.4 km) from central Eastport. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Robbinston can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Eastport
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Eastport gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°F