Visitors can enjoy all that Ebeltoft has to offer including the safari tours, art, and golf courses. Top sights around the area include ARoS and Den Gamle By.
- You'll find 428 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Aarhus
- The closest major airport is in Aarhus (AAR), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ebeltoft
Favorite places to visit in the city include Ebeltoft Beach, Glass Museum, and Fregatten Jylland. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ebeltoft Museum and Ree Park Ebeltoft Safari.
In Ebeltoft, you'll be able to select from 64 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Molskroen Strandhotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Molskroen - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ebeltoft Strand Apartments - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include ARoS, located 19.5 mi (31.5 km) from the city center, and Den Gamle By, which is 19.7 mi (31.7 km) away.
Dressing for Ebeltoft
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Ebeltoft gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 32°F