Travelers to Eisenschmitt will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 339 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Eisenschmitt
Places to visit in the larger region include Himmerod Abbey, St. Thomas Monastery, and Eifelpark. In the area, you'll also find CASCADE Water Park and Wild- and Erlebnispark Daun.
As you make plans for a getaway to Eisenschmitt, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 36 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- FourSide Plaza Hotel Trier is 19.3 mi (31 km) from the center of Eisenschmitt. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Nells-Ländchen can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Häckers Fürstenhof Wellness & Spa Resort is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from central Eisenschmitt. This 5-star hotel in Bad Bertrich features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Nells Park Hotel is located 19.4 mi (31.2 km) from the heart of Eisenschmitt. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Nells-Ländchen can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Eisenschmitt
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 50°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 27°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 60°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Eisenschmitt gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 29°F