Visitors can enjoy all that Encarnacion has to offer including the beaches, bars, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Encarnacion
- The closest major airport is in Posadas (PSS-Libertador General Jose de San Martin), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Encarnacion
The city's cultural venues include Carnival Sambadrome and Buenaventura Suarez Planetarium. The city is notable for landmarks like Former House of Stroessner, La Santisima Trinidad de Parana, and Jesuit Missions of Jesus de Tavarangue. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are San Jose Beach and Plaza de Armas.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Encarnacion. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Carnaval Hotel Casino - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and convenient parking.
- Hotel Luxsur - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Puesta del Sol - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Encarnacion
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 90°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 90°F during the day and 58°F at night
- Encarnacion gets about 63.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are June and July with an average of 51°F