Visitors can enjoy all that Engelhartszell has to offer including its monuments. There are 108 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Linz (LNZ-Hoersching), 28.4 mi (45.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Engelhartszell
Notable city landmarks like Engelszell Abbey and Market Church of the Assumption might be worth a visit. You'll also find Altenhof Castle and Treetop Walk in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Engelhartszell, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Centro Hotel Weisser Hase is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from central Engelhartszell. This 4-star hotel in Passau features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a sauna. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Best Western Amedia Passau is located 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the heart of Engelhartszell. This 2.5-star hotel in Passau features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its convenient parking and comfortable beds.
- IBB Hotel Passau Süd is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from the center of Engelhartszell. This 3-star hotel in Passau features free WiFi, a sauna, and parking. Our customers like its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Engelhartszell
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Engelhartszell gets about 32.56 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F