Visiting Enrique Villanueva
Visitors can enjoy all that Enrique Villanueva has to offer including the parks and monuments. In Enrique Villanueva, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Dumaguete (DGT), 23.6 mi (37.9 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Tagbilaran (TAG), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Enrique Villanueva
A couple of favorite places to visit are Mt Carmel Church and Tulapos Marine Sanctuary. You'll also find San Isidro Labrador Church and Port of Lazi in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Enrique Villanueva, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 27 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Cangdoki Resort and DIve Camp is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Enrique Villanueva features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Kalachuchi Beach Resort is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star hotel in Enrique Villanueva features a private beach, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Townview Guest House is located within 2.3 mi (3.8 km) of the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Larena features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace.
Dressing for Enrique Villanueva
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 75°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 88°F and nighttime averages of 76°F
- Enrique Villanueva gets about 1.97 inches of rain per year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 90°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 75°F