Travelers to Ensenada give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and seaside. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its wineries and entertainment choices. Top sights in the city include First Street and La Bufadora Overlook.
- There are 239 hotels and other accommodations in Ensenada
- The closest major airport is in Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 52.1 mi (83.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Ensenada
Cultural venues in the city include Riviera Cultural Center, Caracol Museum, and Ensenada Regional History Museum. Notable city landmarks like Civica Plaza and La Lobera Overlook might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: La Bufadora Overlook, Playa Hermosa, and San Miguelito Beach.
In Ensenada, you'll be able to select from 239 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villas en Los Retoños - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a winery and free breakfast, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Playa Hermosa Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Acapulco can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 20 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Ensenada Centro - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Zona Centro can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Ensenada include First Street.
Dressing for Ensenada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 47°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- About 9.92 inches of rain falls on Ensenada each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 48°F