- 2 min walk
- Guido Berlucchi
- 6 min drive
- 3 min walk
- Agriturismo La Torre
- 10 min walk
- Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Erbusco, L'Albereta, Relais & Chateaux is in a rural location. Castello Quistini and Palazzolo sull'Oglio Castle Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Guido Berlucchi and Franciacorta Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Autodromo di Franciacorta or Brixia Expo.Visit our Erbusco travel guide
- Bellavista - 2 min walk
- Guido Berlucchi - 6 min drive
- Franciacorta Golf Club - 7 min drive
- Castello di Bornato - 11 min drive
- Monte Rossa - 12 min drive
- Rovato Station - 14 min drive
- Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio) - 27 min drive
- LeoneFelice Vista Lago — 1 min walk
- Bar LeoneFelice — 1 min walk
- Albereta - 3 min walk
- Agriturismo La Torre - 10 min walk
- Da Nadia - 14 min walk
About this property
L'Albereta, Relais & Chateaux
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. 24-hour train station shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 28 for adults and EUR 20 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 190 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 190 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- L'Albereta Relais Chateaux
- L'Albereta Relais Chateaux Erbusco
- L'Albereta Relais Chateaux Hotel
- L'Albereta Relais Chateaux Hotel Erbusco
- L'Albereta Relais & Chateaux Hotel
- L'Albereta Relais & Chateaux Erbusco
- L'Albereta Relais & Chateaux
- L'Albereta Relais & Chateaux Hotel Erbusco
- L'Albereta, Relais & Chateaux Hotel
- L'Albereta, Relais & Chateaux Erbusco
- L'Albereta, Relais & Chateaux Hotel Erbusco
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overall great hotel, but disappointed too
Overall a great stay, but was disappointed in a couple things. I was blown away with the decor (both interior and exterior) of this hotel. It was such a beautiful hotel with the restaurants overlooking Lake d’Iseo. The rooms were also very spacious. And there is plenty to do at the hotel given its focus on wellness (eg self guided walks around the property/vineyards, pools, gyms, spas, shopping). However, there are a couple things that could be improved. First, the bathroom could be renovated. It was a very old bathroom, and while clean looked somewhat dingy. Second, they charge for breakfast, which is fine, but having travelled across Italy for a month, every hotel we stayed at offered free breakfast. This seems out of the norm, and more notably, there was nothing fancy about the breakfast - just your usual eggs and pastries. That being said, aside from the bathroom and breakfast, the hotel was great.