Travelers to Escamplero will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 275 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Escamplero
Places to visit in the larger region include San Miguel de Lillo, Centro de Interpretación de Prerrománico, and Santa Maria del Naranco. You'll also find Carlos Tartiere Stadium and Calle Uria in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Escamplero, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 89 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- NH Oviedo Principado is 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the center of Escamplero. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Oviedo can enjoy access to parking and a business center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hotel 40 Nudos is 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from central Escamplero. This 3.5-star hotel in Aviles features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- NH Collection Palacio de Avilés is located 11.5 mi (18.4 km) from the heart of Escamplero. This 5-star hotel in Aviles features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a health club. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Escamplero
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 44°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Escamplero gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F