If you have to get out of the urban traffic and noise, relax in the calmness at Eski Foca Harbor.
Come and visit it in Foca.
Would you like to book a room next to Eski Foca Harbor? If so, you should look into the Bülbül Yuvasi Boutique Hotel - Boutique Class and Foca Kumsal Hotel. They're both practically right next door!
The Huri & Nuri Hotel is an accessible budget-friendly hotel that is situated a short 0.1 miles away.
Demokrasi meydanı is a notable rest stop that is near Eski Foca Harbor. Travelers in search of a pick-me-up come here for coffee and yummy treats. For lunch or dinner, select from an impressive menu of delicious meals at Ramiz Köfte +Plus, which is also nearby. Afterwards, head to Anatolia Meyhane and grab a beer or two.
Other Places to Visit near Eski Foca Harbor
Once you're done with Eski Foca Harbor, don't forget to take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Gain a deeper understanding of the culture and traditions of the local Muslim community when you visit Fatih Mosque.
- The walls and towers of Beskapilar Castle are surprisingly indestructible despite being centuries old. Examine the design structures with a first-hand tour.
- Temple of Athena boasts an elegant and serene ambiance for paying homage to religious symbols.
- Observing the tumbledown remains of Ancient Phocaea Ruins is a remarkable encounter.
- See history be revived at Beşkapılar where visitors can be educated about stories and tales of olden times and combine historical data and details with a thought-provoking tour.