Top Hotels Near Espoon Vanha Kirkko in Espoo Centre
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Espoon Vanha Kirkko
Top Hotels Close to Espoon Vanha Kirkko
You could be seeing lower prices
Espoon Vanha Kirkko Hotel Guide
Deciding which attractions to visit during your vacation is always tricky, but Espoon Vanha Kirkko is one attraction you'll be glad you put on your list.
It is in Espoo Centre, 10 miles from Helsinki.
If you'd like to spend your entire trip near Espoon Vanha Kirkko, your hotel options are minimal. The Hotel Kuninkaantie is the best choice since it is only 0.2 miles away.
Stretching your savings is made easy at the Forenom Hostel Espoo Kivenlahti. This friendly establishment is not only low-priced but a short journey of just 4 miles.
If the strong coffee at Ravintola Zava doesn't prepare you for some time at Espoon Vanha Kirkko, the yummy treats will. This popular place is not far away. For a full meal, Ravintola Henricus is a local restaurant that tourists frequently head to. You will want to get the party started at Ravintola El Armadillo, one of this neighborhood's lively bars.
Other Places to Visit near Espoon Vanha KirkkoThere are plenty of other things going on in the vicinity of Espoon Vanha Kirkko:
- Your family doesn't need to be Christian to go to see Espoo Cathedral.
- Missing a few swings? Grab a buddy and head to Gumbole Golf while you're in town.
- Swing by Master Golf Club and chat with a few of the locals members back at the clubhouse.
- If you love shopping, you'll find a retail paradise at Iso Omena. Whether it's general supplies, fashion or souvenirs you want, you're more than likely to discover it here.
- You'll be able to tell your loved ones at home about the historical significance of the area after visiting the local historic building, Hvittrask.
Catching the train is one of the most reliable, economical and convenient ways to reach Espoon Vanha Kirkko. You'll want to hop off at Esbo, which is just 0.3 miles away.