Find Hotels in Lauttasaari Island
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $90
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Lauttasaari Island
Visitors can enjoy all that Lauttasaari Island has to offer including the shopping, restaurants, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Seurasaari Open Air Museum, National Museum, and Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Lauttasaari Island
- The closest major airport is in Helsinki (HEL-Vantaa), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lauttasaari Island
Seurasaari Open Air Museum, National Museum, and Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Finlandia Hall and Ateneum Art Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lauttasaari Island. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Roost Lauttasaari is located in the heart of Lauttasaari Island. Located in Helsinki, this 3.5-star apartment features a kitchen, free WiFi, and a living room.
- WeHost Pohjoiskaari 2 is located in central Lauttasaari Island. Located in Helsinki, this apartment features a kitchen and free WiFi.
- WeHost Lanakuja 3 is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Helsinki features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Our customers like its beach locale and quiet rooms.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Senate Square, 2.8 mi/4.6 km from the heart of the city, and Helsinki Cathedral, which is 2.8 mi (4.6 km) away.
Dressing for Lauttasaari Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 38°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 68°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 71°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 53°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- Lauttasaari Island gets about 27.13 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 68°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 17°F
More trip options
- Lauttasaari Island Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels in Lauttasaari Island Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Lauttasaari Island Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lauttasaari Island
- More Popular Hotels in Helsinki
- Other Hotels near Lauttasaari Island, Helsinki
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends