Visitors can enjoy all that Esquipulas has to offer including its monuments. Those planning a visit to the city can also enjoy things to do around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Esquipulas
Notable city landmarks like Los Arcos Aqueduct and Mine Cave Tourist Center might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Esquipulas Basilica to your agenda.
Dressing for Esquipulas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.65 inches of rain falls on Esquipulas each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F