See yourself ambling through the streets of a fresh spot, looking up at the monuments or the beautiful settings wherever you look. Still, there's one feature you have been especially looking forward to: Estadio Olimpico. Now is finally the day to mark it accomplished.
Hotels at Estadio Olimpico
Hotels near Estadio Olimpico
Estadio Olimpico has a reputation for putting on a good show, so find your seat and get ready for an excellent time!
The country's capital, Mexico City, proudly hosts this destination.
Stay within 2 miles of Estadio Olimpico, with at least 5 establishments to pick from. Try the Stara San Angel Inn, the PUGSEAL Boutique B&B and the Art Residence B&B San Angel. They are 1 mile, 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Make certain your trip is cost-effective by opting to stay at a budget hotel, like the Hotel Centro Diana, just 1 mile away.
If you can never resist a bit of luxury, don't hesitate to book your room at one of the area's upmarket hotels. The Live Aqua México City Hotel & Spa and the Condesa Df are popular establishments that offer superb service and comfort.
There's never a need to go without delicious coffee and tasty delights in the streets surrounding Estadio Olimpico. Starbucks is a charming spot loved by local people and tourists alike, and is merely an easy stroll away. If you've really worked up an appetite, go to Academic Club House, also within walking distance, for a full meal. If you're not ready to call it a night, venture to Asha Bar.
Once you're done with Estadio Olimpico, don't forget to take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- Connect with your spiritual side while on vacation and join other worshipers at Iglesia de Loreto.
- Your itinerary ought to include a visit to Universum Museo de las Ciencias de la UNAM, an institution of higher learning with a lively campus.
- Go to National Autonomous University of Mexico and marvel at the campus' impressive architectural design. You can even pre-book a tour and walk the halls where graduates, including some who have molded today's society, once stood.
- Easily seen, Iglesia de Santa Teresa La Nueva forms a valuable part of the landscape. This place of worship has a significant role in the religious and social culture of the region.
- Nothing beats an excursion to the beach. Grab your group, pack a picnic and experience some fun under the sun at Las Gatas Island Beach Break.
Expedia's places to stay in Mexico City furnish all that you need, so you're certain to get accommodation near Estadio Olimpico that you'll appreciate. Mexico City was a rather beloved destination last year, so you will not be alone. Once booking time hits, you'll set off confidently: travelers of all types approve of their Mexico City hotel. You're a few clicks away from all the inside info you're looking for.
- The staff at lodging near Estadio Olimpico go above and beyond, which can only enhance your journey to this dazzling feature.
- "Neat, clean, and ready to invite you in" is the end game for Mexico City hotels.
- We offer pleasant accommodations for everyone, from large families to individuals.
And thanks to our excellent selection of hotels near Estadio Olimpico, your choice spot is expecting you.
All About Mexico City
You'll still have plenty to do in Mexico City once you've conquered Estadio Olimpico.
- Mexico City is now beginning to become more trendy after having been hidden away.
- Eat a mouthwatering dish of its native fare and journey into an endearing market to look for keepsakes.
- Use a day to plot one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon also realize Mexico City knows its stuff when it comes to setting out the red carpet.
Bid adieu to the scenes you're used to and usher in more than a few astonishing group photos. You won't regret planning a holiday to Mexico City, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Estadio Olimpico from Expedia. Reserve now!