Travelers give high marks for the lakeside setting in Evian-les-Bains, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, casinos, and parks. Top sights in the city include Evian Casino and Evian Thermal Spa.
- You'll find 117 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Thonon-les-Bains
- The closest major airport is in Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Evian-les-Bains
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Source Cachat. Other notable sights to explore include Evian Casino and Evian Thermal Spa.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Evian-les-Bains. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hôtel Royal - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Hôtel le Littoral - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Hilton Evian-les-Bains - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Olympic Museum, 7.7 mi/12.3 km from the city center, and International Olympic Committee, which is 8.2 mi (13.1 km) away.
Getting Around Evian-les-Bains
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Évian-les-Bains Station. Evian-les-Bains might not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Evian-les-Bains
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Evian-les-Bains gets about 33.70 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F