History buffs will enjoy exploring Evora, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Walkable and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its cathedral. In Evora, there are 50 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Evora
Its historic sites and cathedral are notable and landmarks include Praca do Giraldo, Termas Romanas, and Igreja de Sao Francisco. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Santa Clara Convent and Evora Museum.
In Evora, there are 50 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Albergaria do Calvario - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free valet parking. Expedia travelers love its first-rate property condition and local sightseeing.
- Convento do Espinheiro, Historic Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Valeriana Exclusive Guesthouse - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Evora
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 43°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 79°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Evora gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F