Visitors can enjoy all that Ferme-Neuve has to offer including its waterfront. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Mont-Tremblant, QC (YTM-Mont-Tremblant Intl.), 46.3 mi (74.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ferme-Neuve
A couple of favorite places to visit are Windigo Beach and Windigo Docks. You'll also find Devil's Mountain and Walleye Interpretive Centre in the area.
As you plan your trip to Ferme-Neuve, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Village Windigo is 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from central Ferme-Neuve. This 3-star resort in Ferme-Neuve features a full-service spa, a private beach, and a restaurant.
- Best Western Plus Mont-Laurier is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the center of Ferme-Neuve. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Mont-Laurier can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Complexe DIX80 Hôtellerie et Restaurant is located 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the heart of Ferme-Neuve. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Mont-Laurier can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Ferme-Neuve
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 42°F and the nighttime average to be -5°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 39°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 61°F during the day and 4°F at night
- About 1.42 inches of rain falls on Ferme-Neuve each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°F