Visiting Fernando de Noronha
Visitors can enjoy all that Fernando de Noronha has to offer including the beaches, monuments, and seafood restaurants. In Fernando de Noronha, there are 93 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Fernando de Noronha (FEN), 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fernando de Noronha
The city is notable for landmarks like Remedios Fort, Santo Antonio Fort Ruins, and Sao Pedro Chapel. The city's natural beauty is on display at Meio Beach, Cachorro Beach, and Conceicao Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Flamboyant Square and Sao Miguel Palace.
In Fernando de Noronha, you'll find 93 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Pousada Atobá - This 2.5-star pousada in Floresta Velha features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Teju-Açu Eco Pousada - Our customers like the helpful staff at this pousada. This 3.5-star pousada in Floresta Velha features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Dolphin Hotel - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Floresta Velha can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Dressing for Fernando de Noronha
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- About 48.46 inches of rain falls on Fernando de Noronha each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 71°F