Travelers to Finspang will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 54 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Norrkoping (NRK), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Linkoping (LPI-Saab), 24 mi (38.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Finspang
Places to visit in the larger region include Yxbacken Ski Slope, Ingelsta Golf Club, and Vidablick Tram Stop. Additionally, you'll find Folkparken and Ostgota Theater in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Finspang, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 54 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel De Geer is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Finspang. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Finspang can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Elite Stora Hotellet Linköping is 24.1 mi (38.8 km) from the center of Finspang. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Linkoping can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Linköpings Cityhotell & Apartments is 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from central Finspang. This 3-star hotel in Linkoping features free breakfast, free WiFi, and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Finspang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 69°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 54°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Finspang each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F