Those traveling to Firminy are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Musee des Beaux-Arts and Stade Geoffroy-Guichard.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Saint-Etienne (EBU-Saint-Etienne - Loire Intl.), 10.6 mi (17 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Firminy
A favorite place to visit in the city is Maison de la Culture Le Corbusier. In the area, you'll also find Musee des Beaux-Arts and Stade Geoffroy-Guichard.
As you plan your vacation to Firminy, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- ResidHotel Saint Etienne Centre is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Firminy. With a stay at this residence in Saint-Etienne, guests can enjoy access to concierge services and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Premiere Classe Saint Etienne Nord - Villars is 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from central Firminy. This hotel in Villars features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- B&B Hôtel Saint-Etienne Monthieu is 8 mi (12.9 km) from the center of Firminy. This 2-star hotel in Saint-Etienne features free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its location.
Getting Around Firminy
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Firminy Station. Firminy might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Firminy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 80°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 64°F during the day and 30°F at night
- Firminy gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 30°F