Visitors can enjoy all that Flatfield has to offer including its parks. Top sights around the area include Animal Flower Cave, St. Nicholas Abbey, and Bathsheba Beach.
- There are 624 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bridgetown (BGI-Grantley Adams Intl.), 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Flatfield
A favorite place to visit in the city is Animal Flower Cave. In the area, you'll also find St. Nicholas Abbey and Bathsheba Beach.
As you plan your vacation to Flatfield, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 233 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Accra Beach Hotel & Spa is located 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the heart of Flatfield. This 4-star resort in Rockley features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers love its local sightseeing.
- Radisson Aquatica Resort Barbados is 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the center of Flatfield. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Bridgetown can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Hilton Barbados Resort is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from central Flatfield. This 4.5-star resort in Bridgetown features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its convenient parking and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Huntes Gardens, located 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Kensington Oval, which is 15.5 mi (25 km) away.
Dressing for Flatfield
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 87°F and the nighttime average to be 67°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 72°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- Flatfield gets about 46.57 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and May with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 68°F