I understand this is a motel, but I shouldn’t experience anything like this when paying $80 for a room. When we walked into the room (which is non smoking) we got a huge whiff of smoke. There were cigarette burns all over the bed and blankets. There were spots and mold all over the curtains and all over the bathroom. It looked like there was mold on the wall, and there were certainly other questionable dried liquids on the wall too. The toilet looked like someone had just thrown up in it. The towels were dirty and also had cigarette burns on them. When we called the front desk about no toilet paper, she told us to go get our own. What? That’s not right. The shower hose for the sprayer was just hanging down. I’m sorry, but this was terrible. I’ve never had an experience like this at any other motel.