Visitors can enjoy all that Fluminimaggiore has to offer including its monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodations in Fluminimaggiore
- The closest major airport is in Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 31.9 mi (51.4 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fluminimaggiore
Notable city landmarks like Le Temple d'Antas and Temple of Antas might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Su Mannau Caves to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation to Fluminimaggiore, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 57 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Ostello Su Mannau is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from central Fluminimaggiore. This property in Fluminimaggiore features free breakfast, free parking, and a children's pool.
- Fluminimaggiore: Lovers of Nature, Surrounded by the Mediterranean, no Mosquitoes is 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the center of Fluminimaggiore. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Carbonia can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- The Yellow House - Detached Villa is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Fluminimaggiore. This 4-star hotel in Carloforte features free breakfast, free parking, and a bar.
Dressing for Fluminimaggiore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 64°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Fluminimaggiore gets about 0.67 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F