Visitors can enjoy all that Portoscuso has to offer including the waterfront and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and relaxing setting.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Portoscuso
- The closest major airport is in Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 35.2 mi (56.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Portoscuso
Favorite places to visit in the city include Portoscuso Tourist Port, Portoscuso Spanish Tower, and Portopaglietto Beach. Additionally, you'll find Monte Sirai Archaeological Site and Sa Punta 'e S'Arena Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Portoscuso. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Lido degli Spagnoli - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and pool.
- Hotel Don Pedro - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Corte Hotel Panorama - This 3-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for Portoscuso
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 0.67 inches of rain falls on Portoscuso each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 44°F