Visitors can enjoy all that Fnideq has to offer including the seaside, monuments, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. A top sight in the area is Place de la Kasbah.
- You'll find 338 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tangier
- The closest major airport is in Tetuan (TTU-Sania Ramel), 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Gibraltar (GIB), 22.8 mi (36.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fnideq
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Kissaria Market and Centro Comercial Benamar. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Fnideq Beach and Fnideq Mosque.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Fnideq. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Senator Hotel Fnideq is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in Fnideq features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Al Cudia Smir Beach Resort is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star apartment in Fnideq features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Villa Al Cudia Smir is located within 2.4 mi (3.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star villa in Fnideq can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Fnideq
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 66°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 77°F during the day and 51°F at night
- About 0.71 inches of rain falls on Fnideq each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 51°F