Visitors can enjoy all that Tetouan has to offer including the beaches, mountain views, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments. A top sight in the area is Place de la Kasbah.
- You'll find 338 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tangier
- The closest major airport is in Tetuan (TTU-Sania Ramel), 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tangier (TNG-Ibn Batouta), 33.2 mi (53.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tetouan
The city is notable for landmarks like Tetuan Palace, Mohammed V Avenue, and Plaza Primo. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Saniat Rmel and Hassan II Mosque.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Tetouan. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Prestige Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Blanco Riad - Our customers like the helpful staff at this riad. This 3-star riad features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Riad El Reducto - With a stay at this 3.5-star riad, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Tetouan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 81°F, while the average at night is 54°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 51°F
- Tetouan gets about 0.71 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 51°F