Visitors can enjoy all that M'diq has to offer including the beaches and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Place de la Kasbah.
- You'll find 338 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tangier
- The closest major airport is in Tetuan (TTU-Sania Ramel), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Gibraltar (GIB), 32.9 mi (52.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in M'diq
A favorite place to visit in the city is Cabo Negro Royal Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Smir Water Park and Saniat Rmel.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 48 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in M'diq. Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sofitel Tamuda Bay Beach and Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
Dressing for M'diq
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 51°F as the nighttime average
- M'diq gets about 0.71 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 51°F