Find Hotels in Forssa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Forssa has to offer including the festivals, forests, and opera houses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and churches. In Forssa, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Forssa
The city's cultural venues include Forssa Natural History Museum and Forssan Museo. Additionally, you might want to add Forssa Church to your agenda.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Hotelli Maakunta - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Forssa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 39°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 25°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 50°F during the day and 15°F at night
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Forssa each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 69°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F