Find Hotels in Fort Benton, MT
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Visiting Fort Benton
Visitors to Fort Benton are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, university setting, and museums.
- You'll find 39 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Great Falls
- The closest major airport is in Great Falls, MT (GTF-Great Falls Intl.), 40.5 mi (65.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Benton
The city's cultural venues include Historic Old Fort Benton and Missouri Breaks National Monument Interpretive Center. Additionally, you might want to add Chouteau County Courthouse to your agenda.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grand Union Hotel - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Fort Benton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 17°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 41°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- About 14.92 inches of rain falls on Fort Benton each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 18°F