Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 9, 2020
Visiting Fort Nelson
Visitors to Fort Nelson are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and coffeehouses.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Fort Nelson
- The closest major airport is in Fort Nelson, BC (YYE), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Fort Nelson
The picturesque setting of Fort Nelson Demonstration Forest and Art Fraser Memorial Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Poplar Hills Golf & Country Club and Fort Nelson Heritage Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Fort Nelson. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lakeview Inns & Suites - Fort Nelson - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Woodlands Inn & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a fitness center.
- Motel 6 Fort Nelson, BC - This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Fort Nelson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 41°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -13°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 18°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 52°F as the daytime average and -9°F as the nighttime average
- Fort Nelson gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -10°F