Those traveling to Fortim are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. In Fortim, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Fortim
Places to visit in the larger region include Parajuru Beach, Casa da Camara, and Nossa Senhora do Rosario dos Brancos Church. You'll also find Jaguaribano Museum and Biblioteca Pública de Aracati in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Fortim, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Vila Selvagem Hotel Contemporaneo is 7 mi (11.2 km) from the center of Fortim. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Fortim can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Pausa Hotel is 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from central Fortim. This 3-star hotel in Fortim features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Vila Stella Cadente is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of Fortim. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Fortim can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Fortim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 76°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 77°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Fortim is 2.17 inches
- Hottest months are usually November and February with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 74°F