Travelers to Freest will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Freest, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Heringsdorf (HDF), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Freest
Places to visit in the larger region include Historisch-Technisches Museum, Maritime Museum, and Karlshagen Beach. You'll also find Butterfly Farm Trassenheide and Piraten der Ostsee Abenteuer-Minigolf in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Freest, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 132 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Bungalow - Bungalows in Freest is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Freest. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Binz can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Apartment - Basement Apartment in Freest is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from central Freest. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Koserow can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Apartment 2 - Small - Comfortable Apartments in Freest is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the center of Freest. With a stay at this hotel in Sellin, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Freest
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 31°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 75°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 57°F during the day and 32°F at night
- About 22.52 inches of rain falls on Freest each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 74°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 32°F