Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Would stay there again very close to town and great service and a great staff. The woman that runs the breakfast area does a great job keeping things filled and constantly cleaning and so nice. The food was great. The room was spotless. They even have a pool such my granddaughter thought was ...
The Legend is a sprawling house and grounds built by Larry Bird for his mother-maybe 35 years ago or so, filled with Larry Bird memorabilia It is out in the beautiful countryside near West Baden. I'm assuming it has recently been converted from a house to a "hotel" because they haven't got all the ...
We came down to watch Hank jr. Drink beer and gamble. It was a nice overnight get away. We rode a train, Won some (gas)money, and ate late, slept like babies. I would stay here again. It was a nice atmosphere.
No complaints at all. Stayed 3 nights and loved it. Very elegant and beautiful. The rooms were big and so comfortable. This hotel is the best I've ever seen or been to will be returning again very soon. Food was excellent. The pools was so nice. So much history here.
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly French Lick accommodation! Choosing the perfect hotel during your Southeastern Indiana escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in French Lick. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like your favorite pooch. Some French Lick hotels even let youbring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Southeastern Indiana is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Pet lovers say French Lick has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 4.5. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-ready rooms at your hotel, Southeastern Indiana has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest doggie playground!
- French Lick is a favorite among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 79% more adventurers have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your opportunity to be one of them!?