Visiting French Lick
History buffs will enjoy exploring French Lick, and visitors give high marks for the casinos. This city also attracts tourists with its gardens and sporting events. Top sights in the city include Big Splash Adventure and Paoli Peaks Ski Resort.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in French Lick
- The closest major airport is in Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.), 53.8 mi (86.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in French Lick
Attractions like Big Splash Adventure and Indoor Karting Track are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Hoosier National Forest, Patoka Lake, and Spring Mill State Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Paoli Peaks Ski Resort and Indiana Railway Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to select from in French Lick. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Destination B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Best Western Plus French Lick - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Cobblestone Hotel & Suites - Salem - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for French Lick
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 20°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 20°F
- French Lick gets about 47.72 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 22°F